Listen here. Also available at the CageClub website, or wherever you get podcasts.
#3.10 – Some Personal News! – Hard to Believe – A Podcast About Belief
Today, we explore some personal news! Where has John been for the last month? Well, to explain the answer to that question, he decided to engage in his least-favorite mode of podcasting – the solo talk! This episode touches on some of the work he is currently doing researching the history of conspiracism and how it emerged into its current form, and sheds some light on what's ahead for the show (in short – it's not going away, but may well be a little wonky with scheduling…like today!)
- #3.10 – Some Personal News!
- Rerelease (July 2020): Kris Lane: Tulane professor of Latin American History on Christopher Columbus, Washington Irving, and the Toppling of Outdated Statues
- Rerelease: Steven Sabel – Bard to Believe – The Oxfordian Case for Shakespeare
- #3.9 – To Suffer the Slings and Arrows – "Shakey's Madness" with Robert Boog
- #3.8 – Ms. Marvel and the Muslim Superheroine – with Dr. Safiyya Hosein