Egyptians really loved cats! Like, they would literally kill you over them!
Medieval Europeans, uh…often felt differently.
In an effort to bring some levity after a string of more “serious” episodes, John decided to investigate the history of the role cats have played in religion. Surely that would be an adorable story! Things got dark quick. Jess Collins (who really likes the movie “Kedi“) makes her second appearance to hear all the delightful cat stories.
Tao Tao Holmes – “Ritualistic Cat Torture Was Once a Form of Town Fun”
Joshua L. Mark – “Cats in the Middle Ages”
Irina Metzler – “Why Cats were hated in Medieval Europe”
#2.11 – Q: Into the Storm – with Teddy Smith – Hard to Believe – A Podcast About Belief
- #2.11 – Q: Into the Storm – with Teddy Smith
- #2.10 – Witch Life – with the hosts of the That Witch Life podcast
- #2.9 – Robin Wilkins – PhD: Parenting is HarD
- Hard to Believe Weekend Bonus Mini Episode – Shakespeare Authorship with Sebastian Major
- #2.8 – Steven Sabel – Bard to Believe – The Oxfordian Case for Shakespeare