Hard to Believe #016 – Kevin S. Decker – Pop Culture and Philosophy
Kevin S. Decker is a professor of philosophy at Eastern Washington University in Spokane, WA. In his classes, he works from science fiction, comic books, and other popular culture reference points to explore and explain concepts of philosophy to his students.
He has also contributed to and edited a number of books from the “…and Philosophy” series, including Alien and Philosophy, Star Wars and Philosophy, Star Trek and Philosophy: The Wrath of Kant, and Terminator and Philosophy: I’ll Be Back, Therefore I Am. He is also a devoted Whovian, and the author of Who is Who, an exploration of philosophy in Doctor Who.
#2.21 – Rule by Deception – Part Three of "Disinformation" – Hard to Believe – A Podcast About Belief
- #2.21 – Rule by Deception – Part Three of "Disinformation"
- #2.20 – Maria Against History – The twilight of the Romanovs in their own words
- #2.19 – The Legend of Polybius – with Tyler Birth
- #2.18 – Rev. Dr. Marcia Ledford – The Religious Left in the Age of Trumpism
- #2.17 – Michael Blanding – on "North by Shakespeare"