Hard to Believe #016 – Kevin S. Decker – Pop Culture and Philosophy
Kevin S. Decker is a professor of philosophy at Eastern Washington University in Spokane, WA. In his classes, he works from science fiction, comic books, and other popular culture reference points to explore and explain concepts of philosophy to his students.
He has also contributed to and edited a number of books from the “…and Philosophy” series, including Alien and Philosophy, Star Wars and Philosophy, Star Trek and Philosophy: The Wrath of Kant, and Terminator and Philosophy: I’ll Be Back, Therefore I Am. He is also a devoted Whovian, and the author of Who is Who, an exploration of philosophy in Doctor Who.
#2.7 – Grigori Rasputin and Anastasia Romanov – Part Two of "Disinformation" – Hard to Believe – A Podcast About Belief
- #2.7 – Grigori Rasputin and Anastasia Romanov – Part Two of "Disinformation"
- #2.6 – Chris Kluwe – On standing up for others, being a nerd, and his first science fiction novel "Otaku"
- #2.5 – Sebastian Major – The host and creator of "Our Fake History"
- Trailer – Hard to Believe: A Podcast About Belief
- #2.4 – Nina MacLaughlin: on Metamorphoses