Hard to Believe #018 – Greg Garrett – Cultural Theologian
Cultural theologian Greg Garrett is the author of more than 20 books, including 2009’s We Get to Carry Each Other, the Gospel According to U2, 2017’s Living with Living Dead, an exploration of the theological and human insights of the zombie apocalypse trope, and A Long, Long Way: Hollywood’s Unfinished Journey from Racism to Reconciliation, which was published in May of this year.
Greg teaches English at Baylor University in Texas. He joined John to discuss U2, zombies, race and racism in Hollywood, and the people who continue to teach and inspire him.
He can be found on Twitter at @Greg1Garrett
#2.21 – Rule by Deception – Part Three of "Disinformation" – Hard to Believe – A Podcast About Belief
- #2.21 – Rule by Deception – Part Three of "Disinformation"
- #2.20 – Maria Against History – The twilight of the Romanovs in their own words
- #2.19 – The Legend of Polybius – with Tyler Birth
- #2.18 – Rev. Dr. Marcia Ledford – The Religious Left in the Age of Trumpism
- #2.17 – Michael Blanding – on "North by Shakespeare"