Hard to Believe #018 – Greg Garrett – Cultural Theologian
Cultural theologian Greg Garrett is the author of more than 20 books, including 2009’s We Get to Carry Each Other, the Gospel According to U2, 2017’s Living with Living Dead, an exploration of the theological and human insights of the zombie apocalypse trope, and A Long, Long Way: Hollywood’s Unfinished Journey from Racism to Reconciliation, which was published in May of this year.
Greg teaches English at Baylor University in Texas. He joined John to discuss U2, zombies, race and racism in Hollywood, and the people who continue to teach and inspire him.
He can be found on Twitter at @Greg1Garrett
Why the End is Always Near – with Dr. Lisa Vox – Hard to Believe
- Why the End is Always Near – with Dr. Lisa Vox
- Speak of the Devil – with Joseph Laycock
- Hard to Believe – A Very Special Episode: QANON
- The Life of Aleister Crowley, with author Richard Kaczynski
- HTB Flashback: Prof. Kris Lane on Christopher Columbus, Washington Irving, and the Toppling of Outdated Statues