Hard to Believe #019 – Emmy Nominee Liza Richardson
Long admired in the television and movie world, Liza Richardson developed a loyal fan following when she served as the music supervisor for The Leftovers, and this year she was nominated for an Emmy for her work on Watchmen. Joey Lewandowski – whose favorite show of all time is The Leftovers – joins John for the first time since our debut episode to talk to Liza about her work, her life, and how she helped make The Leftovers what Joey calls “the best show about religion that’s not about religion” ever.
#2.7 – Grigori Rasputin and Anastasia Romanov – Part Two of "Disinformation" – Hard to Believe – A Podcast About Belief
- #2.7 – Grigori Rasputin and Anastasia Romanov – Part Two of "Disinformation"
- #2.6 – Chris Kluwe – On standing up for others, being a nerd, and his first science fiction novel "Otaku"
- #2.5 – Sebastian Major – The host and creator of "Our Fake History"
- Trailer – Hard to Believe: A Podcast About Belief
- #2.4 – Nina MacLaughlin: on Metamorphoses