Election day is just around the corner! Will the armies of QAnon, defenders of nonexistent children who are the nonexistent victims of a nonexistent cabal of devil-worshipping vampiric/pedophilic elites rise up and take to the streets when Donald Trump loses?
Maybe? Probably? I dunno. But QAnon is scary as shit and you should take them seriously (as in as a terrorist threat, not that you should take their claims seriously!)
Mike Manzi, Jess Collins, and Teddy Smith join me for a two-hour-plus discussion about Nazis, Russian, Roswell, and why your crazy uncle has a WWG1WGA shirt! Head here and subscribe via your favorite podcast platform now!
In the meantime, check out my discussion with Richard Kaczynski about occult icon Aleister Crowley. It’s a good one.
#2.21 – Rule by Deception – Part Three of "Disinformation" – Hard to Believe – A Podcast About Belief
- #2.21 – Rule by Deception – Part Three of "Disinformation"
- #2.20 – Maria Against History – The twilight of the Romanovs in their own words
- #2.19 – The Legend of Polybius – with Tyler Birth
- #2.18 – Rev. Dr. Marcia Ledford – The Religious Left in the Age of Trumpism
- #2.17 – Michael Blanding – on "North by Shakespeare"