Election day is just around the corner! Will the armies of QAnon, defenders of nonexistent children who are the nonexistent victims of a nonexistent cabal of devil-worshipping vampiric/pedophilic elites rise up and take to the streets when Donald Trump loses?
Maybe? Probably? I dunno. But QAnon is scary as shit and you should take them seriously (as in as a terrorist threat, not that you should take their claims seriously!)
Mike Manzi, Jess Collins, and Teddy Smith join me for a two-hour-plus discussion about Nazis, Russian, Roswell, and why your crazy uncle has a WWG1WGA shirt! Head here and subscribe via your favorite podcast platform now!
In the meantime, check out my discussion with Richard Kaczynski about occult icon Aleister Crowley. It’s a good one.
#3.10 – Some Personal News! – Hard to Believe – A Podcast About Belief
- #3.10 – Some Personal News!
- Rerelease (July 2020): Kris Lane: Tulane professor of Latin American History on Christopher Columbus, Washington Irving, and the Toppling of Outdated Statues
- Rerelease: Steven Sabel – Bard to Believe – The Oxfordian Case for Shakespeare
- #3.9 – To Suffer the Slings and Arrows – "Shakey's Madness" with Robert Boog
- #3.8 – Ms. Marvel and the Muslim Superheroine – with Dr. Safiyya Hosein