Election day is just around the corner! Will the armies of QAnon, defenders of nonexistent children who are the nonexistent victims of a nonexistent cabal of devil-worshipping vampiric/pedophilic elites rise up and take to the streets when Donald Trump loses?
Maybe? Probably? I dunno. But QAnon is scary as shit and you should take them seriously (as in as a terrorist threat, not that you should take their claims seriously!)
Mike Manzi, Jess Collins, and Teddy Smith join me for a two-hour-plus discussion about Nazis, Russian, Roswell, and why your crazy uncle has a WWG1WGA shirt! Head here and subscribe via your favorite podcast platform now!
In the meantime, check out my discussion with Richard Kaczynski about occult icon Aleister Crowley. It’s a good one.
Why the End is Always Near – with Dr. Lisa Vox – Hard to Believe
- Why the End is Always Near – with Dr. Lisa Vox
- Speak of the Devil – with Joseph Laycock
- Hard to Believe – A Very Special Episode: QANON
- The Life of Aleister Crowley, with author Richard Kaczynski
- HTB Flashback: Prof. Kris Lane on Christopher Columbus, Washington Irving, and the Toppling of Outdated Statues