Election day is just around the corner! Will the armies of QAnon, defenders of nonexistent children who are the nonexistent victims of a nonexistent cabal of devil-worshipping vampiric/pedophilic elites rise up and take to the streets when Donald Trump loses?
Maybe? Probably? I dunno. But QAnon is scary as shit and you should take them seriously (as in as a terrorist threat, not that you should take their claims seriously!)
Mike Manzi, Jess Collins, and Teddy Smith join me for a two-hour-plus discussion about Nazis, Russian, Roswell, and why your crazy uncle has a WWG1WGA shirt! Head here and subscribe via your favorite podcast platform now!
In the meantime, check out my discussion with Richard Kaczynski about occult icon Aleister Crowley. It’s a good one.
#2.11 – Q: Into the Storm – with Teddy Smith – Hard to Believe – A Podcast About Belief
- #2.11 – Q: Into the Storm – with Teddy Smith
- #2.10 – Witch Life – with the hosts of the That Witch Life podcast
- #2.9 – Robin Wilkins – PhD: Parenting is HarD
- Hard to Believe Weekend Bonus Mini Episode – Shakespeare Authorship with Sebastian Major
- #2.8 – Steven Sabel – Bard to Believe – The Oxfordian Case for Shakespeare