Election day is just around the corner! Will the armies of QAnon, defenders of nonexistent children who are the nonexistent victims of a nonexistent cabal of devil-worshipping vampiric/pedophilic elites rise up and take to the streets when Donald Trump loses?
Maybe? Probably? I dunno. But QAnon is scary as shit and you should take them seriously (as in as a terrorist threat, not that you should take their claims seriously!)
Mike Manzi, Jess Collins, and Teddy Smith join me for a two-hour-plus discussion about Nazis, Russian, Roswell, and why your crazy uncle has a WWG1WGA shirt! Head here and subscribe via your favorite podcast platform now!
In the meantime, check out my discussion with Richard Kaczynski about occult icon Aleister Crowley. It’s a good one.
#3.3 – Leaving God with John Follis – Hard to Believe – A Podcast About Belief
- #3.3 – Leaving God with John Follis
- #3.2 – The Internet and the Cult of Free Speech – with Fredrick Brennan
- #3.1 – The Truth Is Out There – with "Strange Arrivals" host Toby Ball
- The Matrix Resurrections – KeanuClub #83 – January 2022
- #2.35 – John Masefield and The Box of Delights – Featuring Philip W. Errington and Piers Torday